Thursday, January 18, 2018

Daily Learning (19/01/18)

Jo Hota hai ache ke liye hota hai

This saying is very true in my experience because in any situations positives are more than the negative but our minds tend to go more towards negative usually and in some cases specially if the problem is very big or complicated and specially if it is related to health wealth and relationships and the irony is that it changes according to the situation if you ask a businessman who has suffered a heavey loss  he will say firstly money is my problem then anything else and if you ask person who is hospitalized he will say boss firstly i need to get well soon then anything else and if you ask a person who has just seperated from a joint family or got divorced or living alone say he or she will say"sab log rahte hai to hara bhara rahta hai acha lagta hai".

so my point is that it is up to you which side do yo see mostly decides your happiness for example i get very tense if i see my bad experiences but if i keep reminding myself the above saying then genuinly i start seeing the big positives some examples are given below.

1.I have got variety of experiences in less time which people do not get opportunities.

2.Sometimes i feel partnership is a baggage but if you see initial 3 4 years i got the decent start but i was not able to grow which i wanted and the reason is simple for growing you need to experiment or take risk for which organization needs money but everyone involved have their personal liabilities (including me being in a joint family and after getting married)  we were fulfilling our own stomach so were not able to grow .what partnership did to me(specially with a young talented and ambitious person)is that it forced me to take risks and experiment which could not do when i was alone.

3.Partnership also taught me about my weaknesses and what is the role of management specially and lot many things but most importantly it fulfilled the gap which i required.

and lot many things but now i need to re arrange myself and move on in business and life towards the ultimate objective to be happy and to keep people around you happy till then keep learning there is much to explore.
and keep reminding yourself genuinly "jo hota hai ache ke liye hota hai" to grow in life.

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment